Jun 10, 2009

Little Sis is gettin Hitched!

My gorgeous little sister is getting married this Saturday in the Manti temple!! I just want to tell Jen that I think the world of her! I am so happy for her and Jeff and look up to her as a strong example in my life! Jen your my best friend and I am grateful your my sister! Congratulations on the big step your taking in life, Jeff is perfect for you and the family!!
Love you long time!
How Gorgeous is my little Sister!?!


These are some of her Bridal pictures our cousin Cara took!! Aren't they Beautiful!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are amazing!!! Who is the photographer? How exciting for them both! Congrats to them!! How have you been doing?

BriAnne said...

Oh my GORGEOUS! And I LOVE her dress! What a beautiful girl!

Jeff and Jenn said...

............................. This is me crying! Thanks my sister ! I love you so so so so much it isn't even funny! Thank you so much for all of your help during the wedding, you were running around like crazy! We love you so much (many fun memories to come!)

Unknown said...

tiff thanks for the offer on the friends place but we want a house, with a yard and stuff and jer dosnt want to share a wall with anyone no more. We are going to live with his parents for a while whaile we look so heres hoping for my sanaty