Nov 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesse & Mom!

Tomorrow is Jesse's 25th birthday! Jesse is the most incredible and loving man on the planet! Jesse captured my soul in a heartbeat! He is my balance! Being loved by him is literally like I am dreaming awake. I am so blessed to be his wife! I have been loved by him more then anyone deserves, and I want him to know how much I love him! He always puts me first and never complains. The best part of me is my Husband!! What a lucky girl I am. Happy Birthday Sweetheart, I LOVE YOU!!

Saturday is my moms birthday! Yeah we are going to have a fun birthday weekend!! My mom is the most fabulous women in the world. She is an incredible mother and grandmother! She is a loving friend, incredible wife, a great example and a dang good cook! She raised her children with love and respect and has always been there no matter what comes up! My mother is a strong women and has strengthened me and my faith time and time again because of her testimony and love of the gospel! I am so blessed to be her daughter and even more blessed to have a part of her in me!! I love you mom, Happy Birthday!!!!

4 comments:

Lucrecia said...

Happy Birthday Jesse! You two are such a great couple!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jesse & to your Mom!! Hope they both have a great day!!

Jeff and Jenn said...

Wohoo Birthday's! Hey I made mom that Apron in high school, she must love me to still wear it...

stacie said...

You and your mom are so pretty. I love that last pic:)