May 9, 2008

Construction Zone





The walls are finally going up on our new house!! Whop whop!! We are so excited about it. The expected date to be done is July! Jesse is so excited about doing all of the electrical work. Everyday he is coming up with new ideas on lighting and sound. It's so cute to see him so excited about doing it on his own. The third image is the view off our deck! So beautiful!!!

We are currently trying to sell our town home right now so if you know of anyone that is looking, send them our way! Jesse and I bought our first home in October of 2006. We love it and its perfect for us, great location and size, but we couldn't pass up this deal on our new house!! Its a lot bigger and has a nice yard for coco to play in, k and our future kids, but its big enough we can start our family here and have plenty of room to grow!! We can't wait!!

3 comments:

CaraNathan said...

Look how cute you guys are! I love it! We are having a hell of a time with our loan! We may not be able to buy our house! Freak huh! You're beautiful!

Whitney said...

Ya! I am so excited you have a blog! You guys are so dang cute! Thanks for your comment we are really enjoying Makaelynn alot! Love ya,
Whit

BriAnne said...

You are moving again? Are you still in Spanish Fork? That is so exciting! I really want to come see it! And I love your blog background! :)